Overview Hotplates, Stirrers, and Stirrer hotplates are versatile laboratory instruments that allow users to heat and/or
|Material||Ceramic Coated Aluminum|
|Heating Temperature Range [°c]||Room Temp. - 120|
|Heat Output [W]||500|
|Plate Dimensions [mm]||220 X 500|
|Plate Material||Ceramic Coated Aluminum|
|Heating Rate Heating Plate [°c/Min]||5|
|Speed Control||1 Rpm/Step|
|Stirring Bar Length [mm]||25-35|
|Speed Range [Rpm]||150-2000|
|Number of Stirring Positions||10|
|Max Stirring Quantity / Position (H2O)||1.0|
|Specification||645 X 245 X 84mm|
Product DescriptionHotplates, Stirrers, and Stirrer hotplates are versatile laboratory instruments that allow users to heat and/or stir solutions. They are commonly used in chemistry, biology, and other fields that require precise temperature control and mixing of solutions.
GLT offers a wide range of Hotplates, Stirrers, and Stirrer hotplates in different sizes and shapes of cases and tops, different top materials, different types of multi-position, and different types of controls to meet various applications.
- Temperature control: Stirrer hotplates come with digital temperature controllers that allow you to set and monitor the temperature of your solution with high accuracy. Most of hotplates has two types of temperature control: The plate temperature controlled by internal sensor and liquid medium controlled by external sensor.
- Magnetic stirrer: The stirrer hotplate has a magnetic stirrer that rotates a magnetic stir bar placed inside the solution. This ensures uniform mixing of the solution, even at high speeds.
- Heat-resistant surface: The hotplate surface is made of a heat-resistant material, such as ceramic or aluminum, that can withstand high temperatures without cracking or warping.
- Safety features:
- over-temperature protection, which automatically shuts off the heat if the temperature exceeds a set limit.
- Hot warning light when the plate temperature > 50°C.
- The spill-proof framework structure prevents the water spill into the case.
|Number of stirring positions||10|
|Stirring position distance [mm]||100|
|Max stirring quantity / position (H2O) [l]||1.0|
|Speed control||1 rpm/step|
|Speed range [rpm]||150-2000|
|Stirring bar length [mm]||25 - 35|
|Heat output [W]||500|
|Heating temperature range [°C]||room temp. - 120|
|Heating rate heating plate [°C/min]||5|
|Plate material||Ceramic coated aluminum|
|Plate dimensions [mm]||220 x 500|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) [mm]||645 X 245 X 84|
|Operation temperature [°C]||5 - 40|
|Operation relative humidity [%]||80|
|Protection class according to DIN EN 60529||IP 42|
|Fuse||2x T10A 250V|