High Temperature Heat Oven for Materials Motor Insulation Drying Test
High Temperature Heat Oven for Materials Motor insulation drying Test 1. Scope of applicationIt is suitable for dipping
|Oil Cylinder Position||Under|
|Internal Material||Stainless Steel|
|Temperature Range||Room Temp.+10°c~+200°c|
|Internal Size(W*H*D)||400*450*400 mm|
|Temp.Constancy||+/- 0.3 Degree Celsius|
|Transport Package||Strong Wooden Case|
|Production Capacity||100 Sets/Month|
Product DescriptionHigh Temperature Heat Oven for Materials Motor insulation drying Test
1. Scope of applicationIt is suitable for dipping and drying of white blank stators of series motors.3. Material: melamine dao acid 1038 impregnated insulating varnish.4. Process4.1 Pre-baking: After testing, the white blank stator is put into the oven, and the pre-baking temperature is set to 60ºC±5ºC. When the temperature reaches the required temperature, keep it for 30 minutes.4.2 First vacuum dehumidification: Turn on the vacuum pump, and after the vacuum degree reaches -0.095MPa, keep it for 2-3 minutes to prepare for dipping.4.3 Dipping paint: After the dipping paint surface is required to be 3-5 cm higher than the white blank winding stator, keep it for 10-20 minutes, and prepare to paint back after checking the paint surface without bubbles in the sight glass.4.4 Leaking paint: After finishing the paint back, let the paint drain for 20-40 minutes, withdraw the remaining paint and prepare for the first baking.4.5 The first baking: the temperature is set to 70ºC±5ºC, when the temperature reaches the required temperature, keep it for 20-30 minutes to prepare for the second vacuum dehumidification.4.6 Second vacuum: Turn on the vacuum pump to slowly reach -0.08Mpa in the drying cylinder. (Observe the surface of the workpiece from the sight glass. The vacuum speed should not be too fast, otherwise the surface of the workpiece will easily produce bubbles and affect the assembly.)4.7 The second baking: After the vacuum dehumidification is completed, the temperature control is set to 120ºC±5ºC, and when the temperature reaches the required temperature, keep it for 120 minutes.4.8 Cooling: Turn off the heater, cool the workpiece with cold air, and prepare to leave the box when the internal temperature of the dryer reaches below 60°C.
1 Circulation: Circle fan
2 PU&fiberglass wool
3 Two sets of moveable disd
4 PID control system
Precision Oven is applied tothe industrial and mining enterprises, laboratories, research units for drying, baking, melting and sterilization test. And used to test its performance in the case of high temperature, thermostat change, such as electrician electronics, automobile and motorcycle, ship, universities, scientific research institutes and other related products, parts and materials.
Package and Deliver:
Package: Strong wooden cases suitable for a long distance shipment.
Delivery: In 15-20 working days after receipt of L/C or T/T down payment.
1. Digital controller
2. High quality
3. Easy operating, maintenance quickly
4. With view window
5. PID control system
1. Furnace temperature measuring, instructions and automatic control.
2. With simple operation, the temperature control precision higher characteristic.
3. Attached with two sets of moveable desired to be adjusted high and low at your display.
4. Easy to set temperature, easier to operate.
5. PID control system, double side overheating protection, safe and reliable.
6. Heating is by compulsory circulation ventilation, temperature raising is fast and spread even.
7. The packing of box insulation is molded by silicone, high-temperature enduring & never aged attached with observation view window, easy to be used.
8. Adopt computerized electronic digital control, precise and reliable.
Except Industrial oven, Dongguan Yuan Yao Electronics Technology Co., Ltd also can supply:
Triple Type Temp. & Humi. Chamber, Temp. &Humi. Control Host, Air Thermal Shock Tester, Liquid Thermal Shock Tester, Salt Spray Tester, Walk-in environmental Test Room, Temp. Humi. &Vibration Combined Test Chamber, Aging Oven Tester, Rain/Spray Test Chamber, Burn-in test equipment, Dust Tester, Steam Aging Tester, Vibration Tester, Tensile Tester, Drop Tester and so on.
If you are interested in the item, pls contact me.
|Temp. Range||Room Temp.+10°C~+200°C(300°C)|
|Temp.Uniformity||±0.1°C AT 200°C;±1.5ºC AT300°C|
|Material||Exterior||Iron Sheet+Baked Enamel|
|Interior||SUS#304 stainless steel plate|
|Heating||Chrome Steel Strip Wire Heater|
|Controller||Electric Digital Control+S.S.R.|
|Other Components||Environmental Control Indicator Lights,|
Experiment Separation Shelves(2 pcs).
|Safety Devices||Overheating Prevention Circuit breaker,|
Control System,Breakdown Indicator Light.
|Power Source(K.W.)||AC 1Ψ 220V ; 3Ψ 380V 60/50Hz|