Weighing Method Composite Packaging Materials Wvtr Water Vapor Transmission Rate Testing System China Factory
WVTR-W6 Composite Packaging Materials Wvtr Water Vapor Transmission Rate Testing System (Gravimetric Method) WVTR-W6 Wei
|Test Method||Desiccant Method and Water Method|
|Production Capacity||3 Sets/Week|
Product DescriptionWVTR-W6 Composite Packaging Materials Wvtr Water Vapor Transmission Rate Testing System
WVTR-W6 Weighing Method Composite Packaging Materials Wvtr Water Vapor Transmission Rate Testing System, based on the Gravimetric method, provide a wide range and high efficiency water vapor transmission rate testing experience for low, medium and high water vapor barrier materials. It is suitable for the measurement of water vapor transmission rate of various materials such as plastic film, composite film, medical treatment, construction, etc. By testing the water vapor transmission rate, the technical index of the materials could be controlled to meet the requirements for production.
- Dual test mode: Desiccant method and Water method
- Equipped with high-precision weighing system, which can improve the system sensitivity and stability
- A new generation of circular structure test chamber design, making the temperature and humidity distribution more uniform
- Wide-range, high-precision, automatic temperature and humidity control, meet various test needs
- Standard air velocity prevents water vapor from condensing on top of test dishes, ensuring a constant humidity difference between the inside and outside of the test dishes
- Self-developed periodically weighing method and auto zero before each weighing guarantee the accuracy and uniformity of the testing data
- Convenient fast-access calibration ports for temperature and humidity calibration.
- Reference film or standard weight for fast and accurate calibration
- Precision mechanical design not only ensures the system's ultra-high precision, but also greatly improves the test efficiency.
- 11.6" tablet with intelligent data processing function for comfort and smooth operation feeling
- Based on the user-friendly Windows operating interface for easy operation
- The test process is recorded automatically, which can realize process data reproduction
- Powerful curve chart analysis function, convenient for comparison test and analysis
- Saves test data in different formats for convenient data transfer
- Powerful functions such as window display, curve overlay analysis, test report customization, original data export, printing, editable with Office software, etc
- Equipped with data traceability, which can realize functions such as multi-level authority management, audit tracking, electronic signatures, etc., which meets the GMP requirements (optional)
- Pubtester also provides professional customization services to meet users' personalized needs in fixtures, software, etc.
- Provide lifetime software free upgrade
Based on gravimetric determination method, under a certain test temperature, a constant humidity difference is generated between two sides of the test specimen. The water vapor permeates through the specimen and into the dry side. By measuring the weight changes of the test dish in different time, water vapor transmission rate and other parameters can be obtained.
|Basic application||Film||Plastic films, plastic composite films, paper-plastic composite films, coextruded films, aluminum coated films, aluminum foil composite films, glass fiber aluminum foil paper composite films and many other film materials|
|Sheeting||PP, PVC and PVDC sheeting, metal foils, rubber pads and other sheeting materials|
|Textiles and Non-woven||Textiles and non-woven fabrics such as diaper, sanitation products, etc.|
|Paper and Paper Board||Aluminum coated paper for cigarette, paper aluminum plastic composite film and other paper and paper boards|
|Extended application||Inverted Cup Method||Mount film or sheeting in test dish, cover upper surface of specimen with distilled water, and make the lower side in certain humidity. Generate a constant humidity difference between two sides; water vapor permeates through specimen and measure weight changes in different time to obtain the water vapor transmission rate. |
NOTE: inverted cups are required
|Artificial Skin||Artificial skin has to meet standard requirements for water vapor transmission rate to ensure better breath performance. This instrument can be used to test water vapor permeability of artificial skin|
|Cosmetic||Water vapor permeability of cosmetics|
|Aseptic Films||Aseptic wound protecting films, medical plasters and protective clothing materials|
|LCD Display||Water vapor transmission rate of LCD display and its relevant sheet|
|Solar Back-sheets||Water vapor transmission rate of solar Back-sheets and its relevant sheet|
|Paint Film||All types of paint films|
|Biodegradable Films||Test water vapor permeability of various sorts of biodegradable films, e.g. starch-based packaging films|
|Test Range||0.1~10,000 g/m2·24h|
|0.1~2,500 g/m2·24h (Desiccant Method)|
0.1~10,000 g/m2·24h (Water Method)
|Number of Specimens||Single test chamber||1~3(Independent testing results)||1~ 6 (Independent testing results)|
|Test Accuracy||0.01 g/m2·24h|
|Temperature Range||5ºC~ 95ºC(Standard)|
|Humidity Range||10%RH~98%RH(Standard is 90%RH)|
|Air Velocity||0.5~2.5 m/s (Customization)|
|Specimen Thickness||≤3 mm (Customization)|
|Test Area||33 cm2|
|Specimen Size||Φ74 mm|
|Gas Supply Pressure||0.6 MPa|
|Port Size||Φ6 mm PU tubing|
|Power Supply||220VAC 50Hz / 120VAC 60Hz|
|Instrument Dimension||560mm (L) × 650mm (W) ×420 mm (H)|
Note 1: Refers to the relative humidity on both sides of the film, the humidity in the test chamber is 10%RH-30%RH.
Note 2: Refers to the relative humidity on both sides of the film, the humidity in the test chamber is as follows:
ASTM E96, ASTM D1653, GB 1037, GB/T 16928, YY/T0471, TAPPI T464, ISO 2528, JIS Z0208, YBB 00092003
Standard configuration: Instrument, Professional Software, Test Dishes, Desiccant Tube, Automatic Moisture Filter, Standard Weight, Communication Cable, Round Sample Cutter, Valve Set and Reference Film
Optional configuration: Air Compressor, Desiccant, GMP software
1. The gas supply port of the instrument is Φ6 mm PU tubing;
2. Customers will need to prepare for gas supply and distilled water.
Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
We are the manufacturer and trading combo, which specialize in material testing instruments such as plastic package, medical device, facial mask, protective clothing and pharmaceutical package, etc. We located in Jinan, Shandong, China.
Do you have any certificate?
We have obtained CE certificate, passed ISO 9001, IPMS management system certificates, and have 18 utility model patents and 4 software copyright certificates.
How about the installation?
The user's manual specifies the installation requirements with details. We will advise the relative information in advance, such as power supply, space, required temperature, humidity, etc.
Do you have after-sales service?
We will carry out the equipment inspection before delivery. If the machine does not work properly, we can make a remote control service to help dealing with the failure. We promise to reply within 24 hours and provide solutions within 2 working days.
How about the warranty?
Our warranty is 12 months, lifelong free of charge! User just bear the materials cost and express charge out-of-warranty period.
How long does the delivery time?
For the regular machine, 3-5 working days. For the customized one, 30 days or so.