Hot Air Fruit Vegetable Drying Machine
|Model NO.||KS Series|
|Control||Manual or PLC|
|Features||Low Energy, Stainless Steel Mesh Belt|
|Heating Model||Electricity, Diesel, Gas or Steam|
|Transport Package||Wooden Case|
|Production Capacity||50 Set/Month|
Hot Air Fruit Vegetable Drying MachineProduct Description - Working principle of tunnel drying oven
The chili mesh belt drying machine is a kind of continuous production drying equipment the drying system contain mainframe, heat furnace,conveyor belt, distributor, sealing device, heat preservate device, hot air input device, etc. There are guide materials and inversion of the dryer inside to make good contact with materials, and achieve the purpose of dry evenly.
STEP1. The material is uniformly placed on the steel mesh belt.
STEP2. The dragging gear drag the material to move back-and-forth in the units.
STEP3. The hot air or steam flows through the material ,and the water vapor is discharged from the moisture removal hole.
STEP4.The material is dried by the continous drying.
Mesh belt type dryer Application- briquettes production line- pellet production line- other solid / powder material drying production line- fruits, leaves, vegetables Technical Parameters
|Model||Electric(gas/diesel) Consumption||Heating Temperature||Output||Dimension|
|Three-layer electric dryer||27kw/h||200°C||150kg/h||5400*1300*2000mm|
|Five-layer electric dryer||45kw/h||200°C||300kg/h||5800*1300*2400mm|
|Three-layer gas/diesel dryer||7-10L/h||200°C||150kg/h||6500*1600*2000mm|
|Five-layer steam dryer||28.4kw/h||200°C||800kg/h||9600*1700*3500mm|
Features of tunnel mesh belt type dryer 1. This dryer is made of 1Cr18Ni9Ti or SUS304 stainless steel plate; the conveyer belt is made of stainless steel chain or belt; and it adopts stepless speed regulation mechanism.2. The heating component adopts FIR quartz heating device or gold plating quartz device equipped on the top of baker, where reflecting mechanism is also equipped to enhance heating efficiency.3. The dryer is equipped with electric control cabinet and the temperature digital display system so that any constant temperature can be obtained.4. It adopts Class-100 vertical purifying air to cool the material, which ensures the material under strict condition of bacterium and earth free.5. The thermal insulation layer of oven adopts fine glass cotton and alumina support as the insulation material to guarantee good property of humidity preservation.
6. Heating source can be steam, conduction oil, electricity, coal (oil), or hot air furnace.Packaging & Shipping
|Delivery Time||Within 20 days after receiving clients' payment.|
|Payment Terms||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Packing||a. Machines are wrapped in plastic film first before packing, which is to avoid moisture on the sea.b.The machines are putted in strong iron sheet case/wooden case which is free of fumigation, lined with metal wire if necessary.|
|Quality Guarantee Terms||Quality guarantee term is for one year. Malfunctions which are caused by machineself and quality will be responsible for our manufacturer. Other malfunctions which are caused by operation mistakes, man-made problems, etc will be responsible for clients-self.|
* Inquiry and consulting support. * Working flow layout of equipment.* Plant layout of equipment.* Layout drawing fro related pipe lines.* Sample testing support. * View our Factory.
* Packing for equipment and domestic transportation.* Engineers available to service machinery overseas.* Equipment installation and commissioning.* Training for operation personnel.* Operation manual of equipment.* OthersOur Customers
1.Are you a factory or trading company?
We are the manufacturer with more than 10 years' experience.
2. How long is the delivery time?
For standard machines, it would be 7-10 days; for non-standard machines and customerized machines according to different clients' requirements, it would be 15-30 days.
3. How should I pay for my order? what is the procession of this purchase?
30% advance payment by T/T, the rest 70% before the shipment.
We will arrange the production after receiving your advanced payment. When the machine is ready, we will send you pictures.
After we got the rest payment, we will ship the machine to you.
4. How about your service after sales? Can your engineer speak fluent English?
We offer the service from you received the machine, including installation of the machine,
how to use machine? how to let machine work? usually we will teach you how to do by email or by Skype. Our engineer has many years of experience for CNC machine service. he can speak very good English, so he can solve the problem in short time.
5. How about the documents after shipment?
After shipment,well send all original documents to you by DHL, including Packing List, Commercial Invoice, B/L, and other certificates as required by client.